Resolve to take better care of your health
6555 W Maple Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Personal Action Toward Health (PATH) is a fun, interactive program designed by Stanford University to provide the necessary skills and tools to help people with chronic health conditions live a healthier life. This 6-week workshop teaches how to:
- Create a personal plan for success
- Develop problem solving skills
- Improve communication with health care providers
- Decrease stress
- Make healthier food choices
- Incorporate physical activity into your daily life
Open to adults, their family and friends, as well as caregivers.
Participation is free, but a reservation is required as space is limited.