Take Charge of Your Health
Personal Action toward Health (PATH) is a program designed to provide the necessary skills and tools to help people with chronic health conditions (high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis, obesity, depression, anxiety, and others) live a healthier life. It is a fun, interactive six-week* workshop that teaches how to:
- Create a personal plan for success
- Develop problem solving skills
- Improve communication with health care providers
- Decrease stress
- Make healthier food choices
- Incorporate physical activity into your daily life
The program runs 6 consecutive Tuesdays beginning June 25 and ending on July 30.
*New participants are unable to join after the second week.
Open to adults, their family and friends, as well as caregivers. Participation is free, but a reservation is required as space is limited.